Charged Lapis Bracelet
Charge your Luck
Lapis is known in Greece as the original “Evil Eye”. It deflects any negativity, jealousy or envy being directed at you and keeps you in the light. Holding lapis can help relieve stress and overcome depression. It also prevents negative thoughts from becoming karmic patterns. Lapis is one of the original talismans of luck, believing to bring good fortune to it's owner and keep away negative energy.
- 1 USD from this bracelet will go to The Charged Fund
- 18k gold plated plus and minus balance beads
- genuine lapis semi-precious stones
- available in 2 sizes: Small/Medium (6") and Medium/Large (7")
- designed in Los Angeles, CA
- charged in Sedona, Arizona, USA
All of our Charged Jewellery pieces make the pilgrimage to Sedona, Arizona in America and are charged in the middle of a high-energy vortex. The earth is exceptionally alive with energy, and our hope is that each wearer can acknowledge that throughout each negative in life, there is always a positive circling close behind.