Lapis & Gold Set of 3 Earrings
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.73 fortnightly with More info
Charge your Luck
Lapis is known in Greece as the original “Evil Eye”, also known as a great protector stone. The blue color symbolizes the sky, which has a high significance in reminding you to stay calm, focused, and concentrated. Although wearing this does not promise you prosperity or luck, Lapis will remind you to believe in yourself through the difficult times.
- $1USD from this earring set will go to The Charged Fund
- 18k gold plated plus and minus balance studs
- genuine lapis semi-precious stone
- three sets of earring studs
- nickel free with surgical steel posts
- designed in Los Angeles, CA, USA
- charged in Sedona, AZ, USA
All Charged Jewelry makes the pilgrimage to Sedona, Arizona to be charged in the middle of a high-energy vortex. When wearing Charged Jewelry, we encourage people to be reminded that throughout each negative in life, there is a positive circling close behind.
NATURAL GEMSTONE DISCLAIMER: Gemstones are natural